We are always looking for talented individuals to join the team. If you are interested in becoming a member of the Cypher Analytics team, please review our current openings and send your resume to email@example.com. Please include your salary requirements. If we have no current open positions, we will review your resume and retain it for future consideration.
Cypher Analytics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce, and invite and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Consultant – Engineer
The Engineer will be responsible for systems engineering, to include hardware system design, analysis of alternatives, end-of-life planning, technical documentation, and testing for the Department of the Navy Space and Warfare Center Tactical Networks systems. The candidate must be able work with various departments to coordinate discussions regarding systems engineering design, production, and installation planning. The candidate must also be familiar with the overarching SPAWAR engineering processes, including Enterprise Change Requests (ECRs) and Service Request Forms (SRFs).
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Information Technology, Systems Engineering, or related field preferred
- Cybersecurity Workforce (DoD 8570) Certifications (minimum IAT Level II)
- Minimum of 3 years of systems engineering experience in a DoD, Navy, and/or SPAWAR program
- Familiarity with processing ECRs, SRFs, documents, etc. This includes developing briefs, creating and/or updating engineering documentation, and formally presenting status at stages requiring leadership approval
- Experience with CMPro (SPAWAR Configuration Management Tool)
- Familiarity with SPAWAR engineering processes, focusing on Application Integration (AI) engineering processes
- Experience with current server, switching, storage, networking, and virtualization technologies
- Must have strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to be organized, proactive, and detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Strong MS Office skills including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project